We are based in Estonia, Tallinn.
Unfortunately, no more kitten visits will be allowed for the safety and health of our kittens.
Our kittens will only leave to their new home between 12 and 16 weeks of age when they are inoculated (both inoculations & rabies) registered, dewormed, microchipped and STERILISED.
All our breeding cats are Tested N/N Negative: FeLV (Feline leukaemia virus), FIV (Feline immunodeficiency virus), SMA (Spinal Muscular), HCM (Feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy) and PKdef (Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency). SO we ensure no generic diseases get passed on to our kittens.
You will be asked to fill in a questionnaire inquiring about a kitten. All our kittens are only sold to approved homes where we feel they will fit in the best. They are sold with a signed contract between the breeder and the new owner.
Our kittens must remain indoors or go to homes with supervised outside access and cat-secure premises only like a Catio or a garden secured with electric fencing.
On choosing or being allocated one of our kittens, a 50% non-refundable deposit* and signing of our contract is required and the balance before kitten goes in to be sterilised.
AT ALL TIMES, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE PLACEMENT WE FEEL IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL KITTEN.
What is the Purrfectness kitten buying process?
- Complete the Kitten Questionnaire, where you will be able to select a preferred colour and sex.
- Purrfectness will then contact you and will ask some questions based on the questionnaire and will be able to supply possible colours in the next litter and if you would like to be placed on the waiting list for the litter.
- Due to difficult situations at the moment (COVID-19), we cannot ship kittens everywhere and this will be taken into consideration when adding you on the waiting list.
- Upon approval, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Once the kittens are born, we look at the current colours and sex and then assign them according to the waiting list once they are strong. If the colour or sex is not available, we will offer you an alternative, if you are not happy we will move you to the next litter’s waiting list. The list works on a first come first serve basis.
- You will receive an update at least once a week that will consist of videos and photos of your kitten.
- On week 3 all potential owners will receive their contracts and is required to pay the 50% deposit within 7 days if the potential owner does not comply with this, the potential owner will be removed from the waiting list and someone from another waiting list will be moved into this queue.
- On week 8, all kittens get vet checked, inoculated and de-wormed. Owners will be updated on the kitten’s health and progress.
- On 11 weeks you are required to pay the outstanding 50%, if the outstanding amount is not received by week 11, YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT and REMOVED FROM THE WAITING LIST.
- We will start arranging the transport closer to the time of the kittens leaving, it is the owner’s responsibility to convert any transport costs which may include a transport carrier and shipping. Purrfectness will supply you with options based on your shipping location.
- Kittens normally leave between 13 & 16 weeks of age (some restrictions on the age of shipping kittens may apply). This applies to a kitten by kitten base, we will not ship a kitten that is not ready to be shipped and may be delayed in some instances. Shipping and delivery will always be communicated with the new owner.
- You will receive your kitten with a kitten starter pack, official registration papers, vet book and passport.
*This deposit is to secure your kitten and to ensure the time and effort that goes into placing this kitten is justified, the deposit will only be refunded at the discretion of the breeder.