We are based in Estonia, Tallinn.
No kitten visits will be allowed for the safety and health of our kittens. You are welcome to request a video call.
Our kittens will only leave to their new home between 14 and 16 weeks of age when they are inoculated (both inoculations & rabies) registered, dewormed, microchipped and STERILISED.
All our breeding cats are Tested N/N Negative: FeLV (Feline leukaemia virus), FIV (Feline immunodeficiency virus), SMA (Spinal Muscular), HCM (Feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy), PKdef (Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency) & HCM echocardiogram scans are done to ensure no generic diseases get passed on to our kittens.
You will be asked to fill in a questionnaire inquiring about a kitten. All our kittens are only sold to approved homes where we feel they will fit in the best. They are sold with a signed contract between the breeder and the new owner.
Our kittens must remain indoors or go to homes with supervised outside access and cat-secure premises only like a Catio.
On choosing or being allocated one of our kittens, a 50% non-refundable deposit* and signing of our contract is required and the balance before kitten goes in to be sterilised.
AT ALL TIMES, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE PLACEMENT WE FEEL IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERY INDIVIDUAL KITTEN.
What is the Purrfectness kitten buying process?
- Complete the Kitten Questionnaire, where you will be able to select a preferred colour and sex.
- Purrfectness will then contact you and will ask some questions based on the questionnaire and will be able to supply possible colours in the next litter.
- Due to difficult situations at the moment (COVID-19), we cannot ship kittens everywhere.
- You will receive an update at least once a week that will consist of videos and photos of your kitten.
- On week 3 all potential owners will receive their contracts and is required to pay the 50% deposit within 7 days.
- On week 8, all kittens get vet checked, inoculated and de-wormed. Owners will be updated on the kitten’s health and progress.
- On 12 weeks you are required to pay the outstanding 50%
- We will start arranging the transport closer to the time of the kittens leaving, it is the owner’s responsibility to convert any transport costs which may include a transport carrier and shipping. Purrfectness will supply you with options based on your shipping location.
- Kittens normally leave between 14 & 16 weeks of age (some restrictions on the age of shipping kittens may apply). This applies to a kitten by kitten base, we will not ship a kitten that is not ready to be shipped and may be delayed in some instances. Shipping and delivery will always be communicated with the new owner.
- You will receive your kitten with a kitten starter pack, official registration papers and passport.
*This deposit is to secure your kitten and to ensure the time and effort that goes into placing this kitten is justified, the deposit will only be refunded at the discretion of the breeder.